التخطي إلى المحتوى الرئيسي

BOOHOO MENA haul


Good evening everyone 🌝💕
Today I am super excited to show you what I bought this month from booho mena 🙆‍♀️ it's not the first time to buy from boohoo because I bought clothes and stuff from this website in a couple of years, and barely I found some websites that provide clothes with good quality like boohoo, so this year I tried different websites and buy from them but at the end, I came back to my one and only 👌🏻🤓 so this month I took the basics of clothing for college like black Midi-maxi skirt, black leggings, White shoe, some of the makeup ☺️💔 Honestly I'm not a big fan of buying makeup but recently I apply makeup when I get ready to college so, Unfortunately, it was and still my daily routine every morning 🌞, so I consumed a lot of bb cream and counselor this semester so this time I more dependent of makeup that I bought from boohoo so I wish it worth it, I really excited to try my new makeup so before I show you my makeup, I will show you some of My purchases so let's get started: 



Let's start with this masterpiece 😍💔
It's my first time to order shoe from boohoo, I always buy shoes from shein or shoe express or namshi, I swear I never thought the quality will be wonderful like this, it's a piece of art 💜👌🏻
The shoelace is strong and thick, the iron parts installed very well I don't feel afraid if it will be broken or take off from the shoe If I tight the shoelaces, also the sole is high from the ground, so it's good choice if you want shoe fits with different types of clothing, in addition, it is easy to clean because material is leather it's not necessary to put the shoe in washing machine, just use teeth brush with soap and chlorine to get the best result and to keep your shoes white,  I bought it for 104 ryals after discount 🙆‍♀️💜
To be honest, the only negative in this shoe is heavy, and not comfortable 👎 its hurts when I walk Long Distances, most of the time I feel pain in my feet fingers, it's good if you want to wear it when you going to any place near, but the rest its good 🌟 

The second one is a fluffy gold sweatshirt 💛
The fabric and the color is shining 😍💔 
the sweatshirt shape is shorter from the front than behind and has a high neck, it's cozy🙏  and if you walk in the spot where the sunlight is, it will shine  The thing that I didn't like it, the fabric feels rough a little bit but I don't feel it's too much roughly because it's oversized so barley you can feel it, I took S size, and the fit is well 👌🏻 if you want to buy clothes from boohoo take your size in UK sizes, it was 208 ryals I took it after discount 69 ryals 💸🙆‍♀️💘
I love it so much 🌟



The third one is also an oversized Pink sweatshirt 💕 I love the color, and the shape of this sweat is wonderful 🙆‍♀️💘 its look huge, the material is thick and soft, I took S size, the clothes packaging is tidy, I bought this for 124 ryals 💸 highly recommended 🙏



So after we finished clothes, I will start with the basic makeup that I bought from boohoo, the first one is a brow kit from Rimmel London, the first side in the right is a powder, the left side is Gel 🙆‍♀️🧡 I use the gel at first then I put powder on it, I use the brushes that come with it, and it's very useful, the same brush has two sides, the first is Accurate more than the other side, so it makes me draw my eyebrows accurately, the other side is thicker than the other so it's good to use it to apply the powder in my eyebrows 👁 The color is natural 👀💜 I took it for 41 ryals, the shade is mid-brown, I'm not sure if that is the color shade, but yeah it's written on it 😁 highly recommend also. 




The second one is a palette cream contour, to be honest, I don't use it as contour, I used it as Concealer, I took the medium shade and it is perfect for my skin shade 👌🏻 I'm not a big fan of contour because most of the time I put makeup when I get ready for Uni and I think it is too much for me to apply a cream then put the powder on it, it is not good for my skin to do it every day, but the Concealer it's not wow 😮 but it's good, I think it's dryer than I thought when I try to blind the Concealer it gave me some clear lines that Annoy me, I think you can find something better than this so yeah, it is not what I was looking for 🤷🏻‍♀️💔I took it for 76 ryals.



The last thing is the brushes set, it comes with a bag of cloth continue 10 different brushes for face and eye, some of the brushes have Compact bristles so it's so good to use it to apply liquid products, other brush its good to use it when you put powder products, number of the brushes is so Enough for me I don't have to buy more brushes and you can find all basics in one set and that awesome 👍 
I bought for 97 ryals 🙏💕

And that's it, I hope you like the post if you try any of these things leave me a comment I'll be happy to read it 🙊💜
And yeah Have a nice weekend 🙆‍♀️💘 
See you soon 👋










تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

تجربتي البسيطه في الأهتمام بطيور الحب ( البادجي )🐥💘

The first time I met Carmen and Nicole 🐣💓   كأول تدوينه اكتب فيها شيئ بسيط من يومياتي ، قطعه مني ، ذكرى وتفاصيل تنحفظ ، تنحفظ لوقت اللي اتذكرها وابتسم لجمال تفاصيلها 💜 ، انا انسانه احب التقط صوره لاي ذكرى وحدث يصير بيومي لذكرى  مثل اي انسان ثاني ، التدوينه كتبتها من زمان وحفظتها مسوده في الملاحظات ونسيت منها حرفياً 🤭 ، فتعتبر تدوينه اشياء جربتها وحبيتها وافادتني في تربية طيور الحب لانها اول تجربه لي واول مره اقتني فيها حيوان عندي بالبيت فكنت   كلي حماس اني اكتب عنهم تدوينه خاصه  .. في تاريخ 22/7/1440 بالهجري يوافق 29/3/2019 بالميلادي كان اول يوم اخذت فيه كارمن ونيكول  كثير اعترضو على اسم كارمن كذكر لانه اسم انثى على عكس نيكول 😑  لكن من اول ماشفته لونه ازرق ما ادري يمكن احساس ان الاسم يركب عليه اكثر من الانثى ، ما كانت لي رغبه اني اخذ عصافير امانةً كنت افكر اربي حيوان اليف حيوي ولعوب ورفيق مثلً الهرة مثلاً 👀 ، لكن اهلي رفضوها فأخذت العصافير كاتقبلاً ورغبةً مني اني اخذها بدلاً من الهرر واخذتها ، كانت جداً جداً هاديه وماتوقعت هذا الهدوء من الطيور مثل طيور الحب لان كث

ألوان أكريلك طرق أستعمالها ومميزاتها | Acrylic colors, advantages and use

السلام عليكم تدوينة اليوم رح تكون عن الوان الاكريلك طرق استخدامها ومميزاتها من ألف الى الياء ، رح اتكلم عن كل شي يخص الألوان الاكريلك من طرق تلوين الى طرق التنظيف الفرش ،  انا تكلمت عن طريقة دمج الالوان الايكريلك للون البشرة وكانت اول طريقة دمج تعلمتها وتكلمت عنها قبل كم شهر رابط التدوينة :  http://asomahblog.blogspot.com/2016/10/degree-of-skin-color-acrylic.html للمبتدئ في الألوان الاكريلك يفضل تختارو الالوان الأساسيه كبداية وتطلعو باقي الألوان اللي تبغوها عن طريق دمج هاذي الالوان مع بعضاها ، بتفيدكم كبداية انكم تطلعو الالوان اللي تحتاجوها بسهولة طبعاً اذا تبغو تشترو الألوان الفرعيه مو مشكله بس ضروري نكم تعرفو كيف تطلعو الالوان الفرعيه من الالوان الاساسيه ورح اشرحلكم بطريقه مبسطه الفرق بين الألوان الاساسية و الفرعية  الألوان الأساسية : ( لون اساسي ) بدايةً بدائرة الألوان  فيها ثلاثة ألوان اساسيه فقط : ازرق واصفر واحمر  ودائرة هاذي مقسمه الى قطع و كل لونين من الثلاث الوان الاساسيه تعطي الوان جديدة وتسمى بألوان الفرعيه  الألوان الفرعيه : ( لون ثانوي ) الألوان الفرعية هي لونين اساسيين نم

شوزات اشتريتها من شي ان هل توفقت فيها ولا لا ؟ 👟

مساءكم سعادة وهنا يارب كيفكم ؟  تدوينة اليوم رح تكون من ضمن سلسلة تدوينات اللي نزلتها من قبل و اللي تتكلم عن تجربتي مع اكثر من موقع واذا كانت القطع تسوى ولا ماتسوى ! في اخر تدوينه نزلتها كانت عن القطع اشتريتها من موقع نمشي لكن هالمره رح تكون التدوينة غير  رح تكون التدوينه فقط مخصصه عن شوزات اشتريتها من موقع شي ان وهل كانت اختياراتي موفقه فيها ولا لآ  كنت ناويه تكون عن قطع اشتريتها بشكل عام من هالموقع لكن لو بصور كل مشترياتي من شي ان  صدقوني مارح اخلص :)  فعشان هالشي غطيت على كل الشوزات اللي شتريتها منهم فقط ، وانشاء الله بتدوينات الجايه رح انزل الاقسام المتبقيه من مشترياتي  تحت كل قطعه رح اذكر المقاس اللي انا اشتريته اذا كان نفس المقاس او اكبر من مقاسي لان زي ماتعرفون شي ان من  قطعه لثانيه تختلف المقاسات عندهم  وعشان ما اطول عليكم يله نبدآ : اول شوز رح اتكلم عنه هو هذا الشوز الفلات او الشبشب ، هذا اول فلات اشترييه واول شوز بنفس هالقصه يدخل بدولابي  اللي يعرفني يعرف اني ما احب البس اي شوز مفتوح من قدام ، لمنظر شفته لما كنت صغيره وارتبط بشعور مو حلو لما ا