التخطي إلى المحتوى الرئيسي

Books that I finished in January 📖💕


Good morning everyone 💜
I hope you will 🙆‍♀️💘 this is my first time to write a post on my blog in English 👀 and I'm so excited to write about books that I loved in January 👌🏻
This year I wrote my goals in my planner and I already wrote a post about that,  if you want to see how I do my planner I will be happy if you read this post 🙆‍♀️
So one of those goals I want to do in 2020 is to be able to read 20 books this year, and if I do this absolutely I'll share with you guys on the blog 👌🏻💛 
So already I wrote in my planner about 10 books that I want to start with, and I have done by the first book

Before I start with the books I'll talk about my experience to read English and what the hurdles that I encountered, 
I started to read books in English because I never read books in English before and I really want to, for several reasons, first of all, I want to read it to make my English better and to learn a new vocabularies to use it when I want to speak,  to write or read, in edition, my major is English language so I think it's had better if I can at least to understand what I read 😅 it is perfect opportunity to educate me and work on myself and learn to have another language, so I try different kinds of books and some of them I feel it's too difficult for me when I started to read the first page because I found 30 vocabularies that I don't understand it and I feel so disappointed because I was thought that I will be able to read anything I want if I work on myself or if I learn more vocabularies but actually I can't! 
So last week I watched a video on YouTube it's talk about what the best books that you can start with to be able to read English, he said, ( if you want to learn vocabularies that you can use it in your daily life, try to read self-development books because you will find many vocabularies that you absolutely benefit if know it 👌🏻 ) when I closed the video I felt excited to do his advice 😍 and yeah, here I'm 🙆‍♀️ 
I opened Google and try to find 10 self-development books to download in my books application, and I did it 👏 
And that my experience with English books if you want to start to read, try self-development books or any kind of books talking about self-care it will be helpful and easy to understand it 🙏
So I started with: it's not how good you are, its how good you want to be 💫
By Paul Arden 


In my opinion, I feel this book help me in a different way, Of course, 55% it's talking about the business and how can you make your business succeed, and to be good at dealing with difficult customers or clients 👀 but for me, I think some of the quotes in this book inspired me to do something to myself and to accept myself if I had chosen the wrong decision because I can't choose the right decision always! I can't always do everything in a perfect way and I should understand that very well! It reminds me of the perfect results it never becomes from coincidence, it's become from the hard work 💪
I spent a week to finish this book, actually, it has 127 pages it's not much of pages 
I will share with you some quotations that inspired and affected me 👇





So let's get started with the second book 📖


The second book I read it this month is  Wonder by R.J. Palacio, first I want to tell you something 👀 , two years ago when I was in high school, I watched the movie 🌝 before I know it is quoted from the book, and actually, it was a beautiful, wonderful movie to watch with your family, I fond of how much love and support and kindness their family gave each other, it made me wish to be part of them, to live with them, to learn how built confident and love to your family, so when I knew about the book, I downloaded pdf and read it, the book is talking about the kid his name is August, he was born with birth defect. 
And he does twenty-seven surgeries to his face, the story begins when his parents decided to take their son to the school to be social with kids who are in the same age when his mother was taught him at home for a few years, also to have better education,  so if you read this book you'll know about his experience when he tried to be normal and have a normal life while he didn't look like other kids and didn't have the same friendships they have, I think it is a perfect book for beginners because it's simple, light novel I really love it, highly recommended 🙏💘

That is it, I hope you guys enjoyed 
See you soon! 🙆‍♀️💛



تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

تجربتي البسيطه في الأهتمام بطيور الحب ( البادجي )🐥💘

The first time I met Carmen and Nicole 🐣💓   كأول تدوينه اكتب فيها شيئ بسيط من يومياتي ، قطعه مني ، ذكرى وتفاصيل تنحفظ ، تنحفظ لوقت اللي اتذكرها وابتسم لجمال تفاصيلها 💜 ، انا انسانه احب التقط صوره لاي ذكرى وحدث يصير بيومي لذكرى  مثل اي انسان ثاني ، التدوينه كتبتها من زمان وحفظتها مسوده في الملاحظات ونسيت منها حرفياً 🤭 ، فتعتبر تدوينه اشياء جربتها وحبيتها وافادتني في تربية طيور الحب لانها اول تجربه لي واول مره اقتني فيها حيوان عندي بالبيت فكنت   كلي حماس اني اكتب عنهم تدوينه خاصه  .. في تاريخ 22/7/1440 بالهجري يوافق 29/3/2019 بالميلادي كان اول يوم اخذت فيه كارمن ونيكول  كثير اعترضو على اسم كارمن كذكر لانه اسم انثى على عكس نيكول 😑  لكن من اول ماشفته لونه ازرق ما ادري يمكن احساس ان الاسم يركب عليه اكثر من الانثى ، ما كانت لي رغبه اني اخذ عصافير امانةً كنت افكر اربي حيوان اليف حيوي ولعوب ورفيق مثلً الهرة مثلاً 👀 ، لكن اهلي رفضوها فأخذت العصافير كاتقبلاً ورغبةً مني اني اخذها بدلاً من الهرر واخذتها ، كانت جداً جداً هاديه وماتوقعت هذا الهدوء من الطيور مثل طيور الحب لان كث

ألوان أكريلك طرق أستعمالها ومميزاتها | Acrylic colors, advantages and use

السلام عليكم تدوينة اليوم رح تكون عن الوان الاكريلك طرق استخدامها ومميزاتها من ألف الى الياء ، رح اتكلم عن كل شي يخص الألوان الاكريلك من طرق تلوين الى طرق التنظيف الفرش ،  انا تكلمت عن طريقة دمج الالوان الايكريلك للون البشرة وكانت اول طريقة دمج تعلمتها وتكلمت عنها قبل كم شهر رابط التدوينة :  http://asomahblog.blogspot.com/2016/10/degree-of-skin-color-acrylic.html للمبتدئ في الألوان الاكريلك يفضل تختارو الالوان الأساسيه كبداية وتطلعو باقي الألوان اللي تبغوها عن طريق دمج هاذي الالوان مع بعضاها ، بتفيدكم كبداية انكم تطلعو الالوان اللي تحتاجوها بسهولة طبعاً اذا تبغو تشترو الألوان الفرعيه مو مشكله بس ضروري نكم تعرفو كيف تطلعو الالوان الفرعيه من الالوان الاساسيه ورح اشرحلكم بطريقه مبسطه الفرق بين الألوان الاساسية و الفرعية  الألوان الأساسية : ( لون اساسي ) بدايةً بدائرة الألوان  فيها ثلاثة ألوان اساسيه فقط : ازرق واصفر واحمر  ودائرة هاذي مقسمه الى قطع و كل لونين من الثلاث الوان الاساسيه تعطي الوان جديدة وتسمى بألوان الفرعيه  الألوان الفرعيه : ( لون ثانوي ) الألوان الفرعية هي لونين اساسيين نم

شوزات اشتريتها من شي ان هل توفقت فيها ولا لا ؟ 👟

مساءكم سعادة وهنا يارب كيفكم ؟  تدوينة اليوم رح تكون من ضمن سلسلة تدوينات اللي نزلتها من قبل و اللي تتكلم عن تجربتي مع اكثر من موقع واذا كانت القطع تسوى ولا ماتسوى ! في اخر تدوينه نزلتها كانت عن القطع اشتريتها من موقع نمشي لكن هالمره رح تكون التدوينة غير  رح تكون التدوينه فقط مخصصه عن شوزات اشتريتها من موقع شي ان وهل كانت اختياراتي موفقه فيها ولا لآ  كنت ناويه تكون عن قطع اشتريتها بشكل عام من هالموقع لكن لو بصور كل مشترياتي من شي ان  صدقوني مارح اخلص :)  فعشان هالشي غطيت على كل الشوزات اللي شتريتها منهم فقط ، وانشاء الله بتدوينات الجايه رح انزل الاقسام المتبقيه من مشترياتي  تحت كل قطعه رح اذكر المقاس اللي انا اشتريته اذا كان نفس المقاس او اكبر من مقاسي لان زي ماتعرفون شي ان من  قطعه لثانيه تختلف المقاسات عندهم  وعشان ما اطول عليكم يله نبدآ : اول شوز رح اتكلم عنه هو هذا الشوز الفلات او الشبشب ، هذا اول فلات اشترييه واول شوز بنفس هالقصه يدخل بدولابي  اللي يعرفني يعرف اني ما احب البس اي شوز مفتوح من قدام ، لمنظر شفته لما كنت صغيره وارتبط بشعور مو حلو لما ا